We are seeking an experienced Project Assistant to support one of our R&D projects at our Vienna office.
The main responsibilities of the Project Assistant will include:
- General typing and formatting of letters reports
- Collate information and assist with production of presentations and reports
- Organisation and preparation of Board papers o Minute taking
- Liaising with internal and external clients to co-ordinate meetings, agendas, room bookings, arranging conference calls
- Screen incoming post, email and telephone calls, determining their priority and using initiative to either deal with the enquiry or redirect if necessary
- Discrete handling of sensitive and confidential information/emails
- Occasional community affairs planning and organizing, including meetings, courses and workshops
The ideal Project Assistant will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience working within a multi-national/regional organization with complex business structures
- Strong experience of supporting multiple project members at senior management level
- Ability to deal effectively with colleagues and clients where their first language is not English or German
- Possess strong organisational and time management skills; able to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Advanced level of MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook or OS Pages, Numbers/Keynote/Mail and experience of using the Internet as a research tool.
- Must have strong attention to detail and produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Accurate typing skills, typing 40 wpm minimum (transcription tasks)
- German & English: fluently spoken and written
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Freelancer Contract/Free Service Contract (Frame Contract possible)
Workers on these contracts are insured under the terms of the General Social Insurance Act (Allgemeines Sozialversicherungsgesetz, ASVG), which applies to all employees, and thus are covered by health, industrial injuries and pension insurance but excluded from unemployment insurance. However, they are not eligible for sickness benefits and any severance pay. Although holders of ‘free service contracts’ are – in terms of social security – treated as employees, they are, in matters related to taxes (i.e. tax declarations), dealt with as self-employed and must submit tax returns in accordance with rules applying to self-employed persons. The hybrid character of their employment relationship is also manifested in the fact that ‘freelance contractors’ provide an ongoing service, even though often on a fixed-term basis, and are in fact often completely dependent on their quasi-employer, while they are, formally, not subject to the instruction of the client and free to schedule their working time. Working materials, in general, have to be made available to these workers by the client. Labour law provisions generally do not apply to them. - EUROFUND-
Please send your application to email@example.com including your CV in PDF format as well as some information about your background and your motivation to work with us.