We are seeking an experienced Mobile Developer to support our Project Team. The members of this team are located in European countries, so it is not necessary to for the applicant to live in Vienna, as a central role of the project. We offer this role for talented engineers and give the opportunity to expand and grow into the role of a leading engineer.
The main responsibilities of the Mobile Developer will include:
- Development of new/exisit games and related features.
- Maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project cycle
- Support external software engineers (D/AT)
- Perform reviews of the external work
- Work with the UX responsible manager to create fun, easy-to-use client applications
- Create something unique that you will use yourself
- Willing taking over the responsibility for the finished mobile game/app in the near future
The ideal Mobile Developer will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- At least an academic diploma in a related field or appropriate experiences in a similar job (>5y)
- Native application development experience on Smartphones/Mobile Platform with expertise in more than one of the following platforms/programming languages: iOs & Android SDKs, C++, Objective-C
- Knowledge building mobile applications with rich UI and great UX
- Fluent in C++ with strong OOP fundamentals
- Knowledge and understanding in OpenGL/OpenGL ES/DirectX/Win 32
- Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices)
- Intermediate knowledge in 3D graphics and 3D rendering algorithms
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine 3 development a plus
- Knowledge in designing/building Multiplayer systems architecture and implementation
- Find creative technical solutions to design challenges.
- Experience with multi-player client/server typologies as used in online games
- Strong analysis and debugging skills
- Ability to convert ideas into visual presentations
- Must be able to work independently and be team oriented
- English fluently spoken and written, German is an advantage
- Most important of all, you need to love games!
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Freelancer Contract/Free Service Contract (Frame Contract possible)
ONLY FOR FREELANCER BASED IN AUSTRIA: Workers on these contracts are insured under the terms of the General Social Insurance Act (Allgemeines Sozialversicherungsgesetz, ASVG), which applies to all employees, and thus are covered by health, industrial injuries and pension insurance but excluded from unemployment insurance. However, they are not eligible for sickness benefits and any severance pay. Although holders of ‘free service contracts’ are – in terms of social security – treated as employees, they are, in matters related to taxes (i.e. tax declarations), dealt with as self-employed and must submit tax returns in accordance with rules applying to self-employed persons. The hybrid character of their employment relationship is also manifested in the fact that ‘freelance contractors’ provide an ongoing service, even though often on a fixed-term basis, and are in fact often completely dependent on their quasi-employer, while they are, formally, not subject to the instruction of the client and free to schedule their working time. Working materials, in general, have to be made available to these workers by the client. Labour law provisions generally do not apply to them. - EUROFUND-
Please send your application to email@example.com including your CV in PDF format as well as some information about your background and your motivation to work with us.